YIELD LIGHTING – DIGITAL TIMER, DUAL OUTLET
It is recommended to plug this timer
into a power outlet for 12 hours to fully charge the battery before
The digital timer will display the
present time accurately using a 24-hour clock (military time).
The timer can control up to 8 groupings of on/off settings. The
timer can also provide a random setting if required. There are
many combinations such as hourly, daily, weekly and days of the week,
for the on/off settings. This timer has a built in battery backup
to ensure your timer settings are saved in the event there is a power
loss. The timer has an accuracy of plus/minus 2 minute per month.
- SET CURRENT TIME OF DAY
Before using the timer, the current time of day must be set.
- Press “CLOCK” and “HOUR” at the same time for setting the hour.
- Press “CLOCK” and “MIN” at the same time for setting the minute.
- Press “CLOCK” and “WEEK” at the same time for setting the day.
- PROGRAM THE TIMER
- Press “PROG” to enter into the programming mode. The display will show “1 ON”. This will program your first ON time, or “1” setting.
- Press “HOUR”, “MIN” and “WEEK” to set the hour, minute and day(s) that you would like the timer to turn on for your “1” setting. NOTE, when setting the day feature by pressing “WEEK” more than once, you will see that many combinations of days are available for this program, you may program for a single day only, for weekdays only, for weekends only, for groups of different days or for all 7 days of the week.
- Press “PROG” again to program the OFF time for your first, or “1” setting.
- Repeat 2.2 above for the desired OFF time.
- Press “PROG” again to program your second setting, “2”
- Repeat 2.1 to 2.4 for up to 8 different timer settings.
There are a total of 8 timer settings
available on this unit. During the programming mode, press “R”
to cancel your last setting. Press the “R” again to return
to your previous setting.
- TIMER ON/AUTO/OFF FEATURES
- Press “ON/AUTO/OFF”, there is an indicator at the bottom line of the LCD display to show the “ON”, “AUTO” or “OFF” mode.
- By setting the timer to “ON” the power will be supplied to the outlets and no timer programming will take effect.
- By setting the timer to “AUTO” the timer will be activated and will supply power to the outlets during the programmed times only.
- By setting the timer to “OFF” no power will be supplied to the outlets and no timer programming will take effect.
- RANDOM FUNCTION
- Press “WEEK” and “HOUR” at the same time. The display will show an empty circle (“O”) on the far right of the LCD display. This will program your timer for random ON/OFF operation of 2 to 32 minutes randomly.
1) Do not exceed 15 amps or 1725 watts,
125 volts maximum.